"9th National Seminar on Occupational Health, Safety & Environment"
On Friday 29 th & Saturday 30th November, 2019 at Karachi
The Institution of Engineers Pakistan (IEP) Karachi Centre, the premier body of engineers having membership of more than 50,000 engineers is organizing the 9th National Seminar on “Occupational Health, Safety & Environment (9th OHSE)” on Friday 29th & Saturday 30th November, 2019 at IEP Auditorium 5th Floor, IEP Building, Shahrah-e-Faisal, (Opposite Hotel Regent Plaza), Karachi in collaboration with following renowned institutions / organizations:
• NED University of Engineering & Technology,
• Sindh Environmental Protection Agency,
• Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce & Industry,
• Association of Consulting Engineers Pakistan,
• Fire Protection Association of Pakistan,
• SGS Pakistan Limited,
• EMC Pakistan Limited
• F & M Private Limited.
• American Society of Safety Professional
In view of the highly enthusiastic response from the National & Multinational Companies, Government & Semi-Government Organizations and others stake holders in the last eight seminars of this series, it has become an annual event of IEP. We expect that in the 9th National Seminar, we will have participation, as usual, not only from all over Pakistan but also from abroad.
We cordially invite you and member of your organization to take part in this 9th National Seminar by:
• Contributing technical papers specially the specific case studies and registration of delegates. Authors (only one) will be registered ex-gratis. For others Registration Fee is Rs. 3,000.00 for IEP Members, Rs. 5,000.00 for non-members & for Student Rs. 1000/= per participants.
Please visit our website www.iepkarachi.org.pk for further details.
We look forward for your assistance and cooperation in making this event a success.
Download Advertisment Traiff
Download Registration Form
Download Sponership Triaff
Engr. M. Farooq Arbi, FIE(Pak)
IEP Karachi Centre
4th Floor, IEP Building, 177/2, Liaquat Barracks,
Opp: Hotel Regent Plaza, Shahrah-e-Faisal,
Tel: 021-32780233, 32781492,